You May Also Like
- Non-Member $229.99
- Non-Member $239.99 Buyer's Club $215.99
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
WATERPROOF Men's 8" Chippewa® Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Logger Work Boots Handcrafted quality. Lumberjack tough. No shortcuts.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Steel Toe Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary footwear for hire:
- Steel toe work boots with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements... ASTM-certified steel toe offers crush-proof protection
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie
- Texon insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep your feet dry... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth too
- Taibrelle® lining for dry, easy-breathing, happy feet
- Steel toe work boots with removable, anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable for longer wear life
- Vibram Logger outsoles for top-traction with the best durability
- Electrical hazard protection
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Bay apache.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.