You May Also Like
- Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $157.49 Non-Member $174.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
8" LaCrosse® BrakemanTM HDTM Non - metallic Safety Toe Work Boots Relentlessly tough, ultra - supportive WATERPROOF work boots keep you workin' all the livelong day!
LaCrosse built the Brakeman Work Boot specifically to stand up to the rigors of the railroad, though it boasts the kind of features that let you power through a variety of worksites like a locomotive.
Its thick leather Vibram® pyramid rubber vamp stands up to oil and chemical spills while its specialized outsoles provide superior grip in every season. With LaCrosse Brakeman HD Safety Toe Work Boots, a hard day's work has never been so easy on your feet. All aboard!For the rigors of your worksite:
- Hyper-dri® lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire work boot for 100% protection... keeps moisture out, transfers perspiration away
- Full-grain leather upper provides excellent durability and makes these great men's boots for work
- Diamond plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give extreme durability in heavy use areas
- 90º heel Quad® Impact outsole features oil and slip resistance combined with athletic performance
- Quad Comfort® technology gives your work boots superior all-day cushioning underfoot
- Removable PU insole
- Nylon shank
- Non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8" h., 35 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Non-metallic Safety Toe Work Boots, Brown
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips