You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
WATERPROOF 8" Danner® Desert Acadia® 600-gram Military Boots. Soldier-on through hot days, chilly nights.
Breathable in the heat, 600-gram insulated when the mercury drops. Made in the USA and built to serve, the Danner® Desert Acadia® 600-gram Military Boot excels in a wide range of temps and terrain, with full-grain leather / 1,000-denier nylon exterior for rugged durability, a Dri-Lex® liner made to neutralize the effects of hot temps with quick-drying, easy-breathing wear and the versatile Vibram® Sierra outsole with multi-directional lugs for sure-footing on almost any surface.
Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. The Acadia 600-gram Military Boot: the ground support your mission needs.Danner does it better:
- Rough out, full-grain leather / 1,000-denier nylon uppers for serious protection, durability and quick-drying performance in seriously hot conditions
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liner
- Extremely quick-drying, completely breathable, odor-and-mildew resistant Dri-Lex lining
- Handcrafted stitchdown construction for wider, more stable platform
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram Sierra outsole with multi-directional lugs for maximum traction over various terrain
- Supportive fiberglass shank
- Berry compliant.
- 8"h., 69 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
600-gram Insulation Military Boots
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips