You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $214.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Men's 8" Chippewa Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Logger Work Boots with 400 - grams ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation Handcrafted quality. Lumberjack tough. No shortcuts, no half - measures.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Steel Toe Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled steel toe work boot protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary footwear for hire:
- Steel toe work boots with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements... ASTM-certified steel toe offers crush-proof protection
- 400 grams ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for toasty warm boots
- Brushed ruby Nylex lining for dry, breathable, comfy work boots
- Texon insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth and odors too
- Removable, anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered to maximize comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Yellow Plug outsoles with Hi-Tech tread designs... giving you the most traction combined with best durability. Period
- Electrical hazard protection
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Golden tan.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
$18.50 on this item!
Hazard Logger Work Boots, Golden Tan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips