You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $5.40 Non-Member $6.00
- Buyer's Club $40.50 Non-Member $45.00
- Details & Specs
Men's 8" Chippewa® Boots For Men Seriously made work boots for serious work.
Handmade work boot construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating mens footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary mens footwear for hire:
- Work boots made of heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements
- Taibrelle® lining for a dry, easy-breathing, comfy work boot
- Wrapped cushioned Texon® insole for maximum comfort and protection, plus moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties to prevent bacteria growth
- Work boots for men feature a Goodyear welt that adds to boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Christy wedge outsoles for support, traction and durability
- 8" h., 40 ozs. each. Redwood.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips