You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Non-Member $194.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
Men's 8" Chippewa® Work Boots Seriously made work boots for serious work.
Handmade work boot construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating mens footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary mens footwear for hire:
- Work boots with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements
- Taibrelle® lining offers these work boots dry, easy-breathing, comfy feet
- Wrapped cushioned Texon® insole for maximum comfort and protection, plus moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties to prevent bacteria growth
- Work boots for men built wih a Goodyear welt that adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Montana Yellow Plug outsoles for top-traction with the best durability
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Redwood.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
$15.50 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips