You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Men's Waterproof 6" Chippewa® Work Boots Work Boots For Men with 400 grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation Seriously made for serious work.
Handmade construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating mens footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots for men with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best work boots, why even bother with the rest?Legendary mens footwear for hire:
- Work boots made with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements
- Work boots for men feature Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie construction
- Leather and Dri-Lex® lining makes for dry, easy-breathing, comfy feet
- Flexwelt® insole offers arch support, air ventilation channels for dry, easy-breathing feet and a flex groove for ease of movement
- Removable cushion orthotic insert
- Vibram® Alpha Plus Yellow Plug outsoles give these work boots support, traction and durability
- Work boots for men feature Goodyear welt that adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- 6" h., 32 ozs. each. Briar.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips