You May Also Like
Non-Member $159.99 Buyer's Club $143.99
Non-Member $249.99 Buyer's Club $224.99
Non-Member $179.99 Buyer's Club $161.99
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
6" LaCrosse® BrakemanTM HDTM Non - metallic Safety Toe Work Boots Relentlessly tough, ultra - supportive and WATERPROOF to keep you workin' all the livelong day!
LaCrosse built the Brakeman boot for work specifically to stand up to the rigors of the railroad, though it boasts the kind of features that let you power through a variety of worksites like a locomotive. Work boots feature thick leather Vibram® pyramid rubber vamp that stands up to oil and chemical spills while its specialized outsoles provide superior grip in every season.
Add to that Hyper-Dri® lining... a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire work boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-Dri block water from entering the work boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.With the LaCrosse Brakeman HD Safety Toe Work Boots, a hard day's work has never been so easy on your feet. All aboard!For the rigors of your worksite:
- Full-grain leather upper makes these work boots have excellent durability
- Diamond-plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give these boots for work extreme durability in heavy use areas
- 90º heel Quad® Impact outsole features oil and slip resistance combined with men's athletic work boot performance
- Quad Comfort® technology for superior all-day cushioning underfoot in all the right places
- Removable PU insole
- Nylon shank
- Non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 6"h. 33 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Safety Toe Work Boots, Brown