You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Men's 6" Chippewa® Work Boots Seriously made work boots for serious work.
Handmade work boot construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots for men with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of Work Boots in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary mens footwear for hire:
- Work boots built with heavily-oiled leather uppers that repel water and the elements
- Taibrelle® lining gives these work boots dry, easy-breathing, comfort
- Wrapped cushioned Texon® insole for maximum comfort and protection, plus moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties to prevent bacteria growth
- Work boots for men feature a Goodyear welt that adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Montana Yellow Plug outsoles for top-traction with the best durability
- 6" h., 32 ozs. each. Redwood.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips