You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Men's 12" Chippewa® Arroyos® Wellington Boots Cowboy boots handmade in the U.S.A. with cutting edge techniques and the finest materials available.
Wonder what a century-long commitment to excellence looks like? Wonder no more. Since 1901, the folks at Chippewa® have forgone mass production (and the extra dough that goes along with it) for superior hand-made western boot construction that lasts.
Sure, a lot of cowboy boots may look good, but Chippewa's unwavering commitment to quality means this American-made pair of riding boots actually walks the walk to go along with the unbeatable style. Timeless looks are paired with modern technology and proven materials for the ultimate in comfort and protection...... take a look:
- Western boots feature ultra durable leather uppers to withstand the toughest of situations
- Cowboy boots are fully leather lined for additional comfort
- Riding boots boast Goodyear welt construction that adds durability and repairability to the mix... boots are stitched not glued, meaning that the soles are completely replaceable
- Shock-absorbing Texon® insole and removable cushioned orthotic insert
- Mini-lug, Yellow Plug Vibram® nitrile outsoles offer the highest level of oil and cut-resistance
- 12" h., 34 ozs. each. Proudly made in the USA. Color: bay apache.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips