You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Durable, protective and WATERPROOF 11" LaCrosse® HighwallTM GTX Wellingtons are exactly what you demand from on - the - job footwear.
That's because before they set out to make HighwallTM GTX Wellingtons, the folks at LaCrosse® asked what you wanted in a boot. OK, maybe not you personally, but plenty of your peers in the field. Surface miners, to be exact.
Though, the benefits of waterproof / breathable construction, metatarsal guard / safety toe protection and puncture-resistant midsoles extend far beyond the mine. And no doubt their foot-friendly, shock-absorbing comfort is welcome no matter where you work.For the rigors of your worksite:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2 mm waterproof full-grain leather gives long term endurance in harsh mining conditions
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- Side pull loops add to the easy slip on / off design
- Vibram Highwall outsold features a 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and superior debris shedding with Foreign Object Debris (FOD) release
- Fiberglass shank
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield IITM midsole, and internal MetFlexTM metatarsal guard won't conduct cold or heat
- Meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR standards. Electrical hazard footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 11" h., 44 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips