You May Also Like
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $17.50 Buyer's Club $15.75
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Matterhorn® is known for making "extreme combat boots for extreme conditions" and these sure-footed military boots definitely fit the bill! Made to meet or exceed requirements for safety and your foot's demand for comfort... the Matterhorn Field Military Boot is one tough trooper.
Water resistant and breathable full-grain leather uppers lace-up high so you can get down and dirty. The DRYZ® insole cushions your feet while taming odor and keeping your feet dry.
- Water-resistant full-grain leather uppers
- 200-gram ThinsulateTM insulation for lightweight warmth
- Flex-WeltTM insole provides forgiving support where your foot flexes the most
- Cambrelle® abrasion-resistant fabric lining wicks away moisture
- Fiberglass shank for extra support
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Vibram® Sierra outsole for terrain-trampling traction, support and comfort
- Each combat boot weighs approximately 32 ozs.
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 129184
- Insulation: 200-gram Thinsulate Insulation
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Insole: Flex-Welt
- Outsole: Vibram Sierra
- Lining: Cambrelle moisture-wicking
- Weight per boot (approximately): 32 oz.
- MFG model number: 1949