You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $5.66 Non-Member $6.29
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Martin Archery Sliver Longbow. A youth-friendly intro to archery, hand-crafted in the USA!
The traditional down-sized Sliver Longbow takes archery back to its roots to teach youngsters from the ground up. The Sliver is a truly hand crafted 54" bow using exotic hardwoods. The limbs consist of twice-laminated maple cores and topped with a fiberglass and black fiberglass overlays to make it the best compact longbow on the market. Extremely lightweight, it's easy for small hands to hold and grow with over time. The Sliver Longbow goes from 20 lbs. at 20" to 29 lbs. at 25".An A-1 intro to archery:
- 18 to 29-lb. draw weight
- Brace height: 5 3/4 - 6 3/4"
- AMO length: 54"
- 12.5 lbs. mass weight.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99