You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
Marlin® Model 1895 GSBL "Big Loop" .45-70 Gov't Lever Action Centerfire Rifle. Vintage style, modern durability.
With a Wild West-style big loop lever for easy deployment with gloves and a full-length offering six rounds of .45-70 Gov't firepower, this new Rifle is big, fast-acting medicine in any neck of the woods. It features a stainless steel barrel and laminate stock for enhanced weather resistance and distinctive looks.
Marlin® Model 1895 GSBL "Big Loop" .45-70 Gov't Lever Action Centerfire Rifle special features:
- 24" barrel with deep-cut Ballard-style rifling
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight and ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-ScanTM hood
- Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount
- Offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use
- American pistol-grip laminate stock with cut checkering
- Ventilated recoil pad
- Tough Mar-Shield® finish.
- Caliber: .45-70 Government
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: Stainless steel, deep-cut Ballard-style rifling
- Stock: 1:20" RH
- Safety: Hammer block
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear / ramp front with brass bead
- Overall length: 37"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips