You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $31.72 Non-Member $33.39
- Buyer's Club $24.98 Non-Member $26.29
- Buyer's Club $36.85 Non-Member $40.94
- Buyer's Club $42.74 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $105.44 Non-Member $110.99
- Buyer's Club $80.74 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Buyer's Club $12.63 Non-Member $13.29
- Buyer's Club $81.69 Non-Member $85.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Details & Specs
Magtech® First Defense Handgun Ammo.
Since 1926, Magtech has manufactured its own components, bringing their customers full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product. For over 80 years, Magtech has been dedicated to manufacturing and marketing top quality ammunition products throughout the world.
The Magtech brand name is commercially recognized internationally and sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. The main objective at Magtech is to provide shooting enthusiasts with absolutely reliable, totally affordable ammunition, round after round.
Magtech ammunition is designed, constructed, and tested in one of the largest and most modern small arms manufacturing facilities in the world. Only the highest quality materials, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment are used to deliver exceptional standards. Tough quality control standards along with tight manufacturing tolerances on most products in accordance with SAAMI, CIP, NATO, or US Mil. technical specifications ensure reliability, consistency and safety.
Magtech First Defense pistol rounds are designed with a 100% solid copper bullet, unlike traditional hollow points that contain a lead core covered by a copper jacket. Copper jackets could tear away when fired, causing a loss of weight and a corresponding loss of power.
However, Magtech First Defense solid copper bullets have no jacket to split or tear away, ensuring every round you fire meets its target with maximum impact and effectiveness. Like all Magtech products, First Defense ammunition is loaded to SAMMI and CIP specifications. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: .45 GAP Ammo
- Bullet Style: SCHP
- Bullet Weight Grains: 165
- Muzzle Velocity (F.P.S.): 1,001
- Muzzle Energy (ft.-lbs.): 367
SCHP = Solid Copper Hollow-Point
Stock up now on these value loads!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips