Manufacturing and marketing top quality ammunition products throughout the world.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $21.37 Non-Member $22.49
- Buyer's Club $19.28 Non-Member $20.29
- Buyer's Club $18.52 Non-Member $19.49
- Buyer's Club $15.95 Non-Member $16.79
- Buyer's Club $18.71 Non-Member $19.69
- Buyer's Club $18.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $17.28 Non-Member $18.19
- Buyer's Club $17.19 Non-Member $18.09
- Buyer's Club $39.89 Non-Member $41.99
- Buyer's Club $20.89 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $19.37 Non-Member $20.39
- Details & Specs
- Since 1926, Magtech® has manufactured its own components, bringing their customers full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product. For over 80 years, Magtech has been dedicated to manufacturing and marketing top quality ammunition products throughout the world.
The Magtech brand name is commercially recognized internationally and sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. The main objective at Magtech is to provide shooting enthusiasts with absolutely reliable, totally affordable ammunition, round after round.
Magtech ammunition is designed, constructed, and tested in one of the largest and most modern small arms manufacturing facilities in the world. Only the highest quality materials, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment are used to deliver exceptional standards. Tough quality control standards along with tight manufacturing tolerances on most products in accordance with SAAMI, CIP, NATO, or US Mil. technical specifications ensure reliability, consistency and safety.
Magtech First Defense pistol rounds are designed with a 100% solid copper bullet, unlike traditional hollow points that contain a lead core covered by a copper jacket. Copper jackets could tear away when fired, causing a loss of weight and a corresponding loss of power.
However, Magtech First Defense solid copper bullets have no jacket to split or tear away, ensuring every round you fire meets its target with maximum impact and effectiveness. Like all Magtech products, First Defense ammunition is loaded to SAMMI and CIP specifications.
- New production
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed
- Reloadable, brass case
- Item Number: 94850
- Caliber: .380 ACP, also known as .380 Auto, 9mm Browning, 9mm Browning Court, 9x17mm and 9mm Short
- Bullet Weight: 77 Grain
- Bullet Type: SC hollow point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,099 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 207 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: FD380A
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips