You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $30.39 Non-Member $31.99
- Buyer's Club $21.18 Non-Member $22.29
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Buyer's Club $37.52 Non-Member $39.49
- Buyer's Club $23.74 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $29.92 Non-Member $31.49
- Buyer's Club $42.74 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $22.41 Non-Member $23.59
- Buyer's Club $86.44 Non-Member $90.99
- Buyer's Club $20.42 Non-Member $21.49
- Buyer's Club $25.93 Non-Member $27.29
- Buyer's Club $26.12 Non-Member $27.49
- Details & Specs
Magtech® Clean Range Ammunition.
Since 1926, Magtech has manufactured its own components, bringing their customers full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to manufacturing and marketing top quality ammunition products throughout the world.
The Magtech brand name is commercially recognized internationally and sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. The main objective at Magtech is to provide shooting enthusiasts with absolutely reliable, totally affordable ammunition, round after round.
Magtech ammunition is designed, constructed, and tested in one of the largest and most modern small arms manufacturing facilities in the world. Only the highest quality materials, cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment are used to deliver exceptional standards. Tough quality control standards along with tight manufacturing tolerances on most products in accordance with SAAMI, CIP, NATO, or US Mil. technical specifications ensure reliability, consistency and safety.
CleanRange loads are specially designed to eliminate airborne lead and the need for lead retrieval at indoor ranges. That means an overall cleaner shooting environment and lower maintenance costs for trap owners, as well as cleaner guns and brass casings for shooters.
CleanRange ammunition was developed using a state-of-the-art combination high-tech, lead-free primers and specially designed Fully Encapsulated Bullets. This unique mix of components eliminates lead and heavy metal exposure at the firing point. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: .45 Auto Ammo
- Bullet Style: FEB (Fully Encapsulated Bullet)
- Bullet Weight Grains: 230
- Muzzle Velocity (F.P.S.): 837
- Muzzle Energy (ft.-lbs.): 356
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Caliber||Bullet Type||Bullet Weight||Muzzle Velocity||Muzzle Energy||Rounds||Price|