You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $25.64 Non-Member $26.99
- Buyer's Club $252.69 Non-Member $265.99
- Buyer's Club $154.84 Non-Member $162.99
- Buyer's Club $31.25 Non-Member $32.89
- Buyer's Club $30.39 Non-Member $31.99
- Buyer's Club $553.84 Non-Member $582.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $27.54 Non-Member $28.99
- Buyer's Club $10.92 Non-Member $11.49
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Details & Specs
Magtech® Rifle Ammunition
Since 1926, Magtech has manufactured its own components, bringing their customers full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product. For over 80 years, Magtech has been dedicated to manufacturing and marketing top quality ammunition products throughout the world.
The Magtech brand name is commercially recognized internationally and sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. The main objective at Magtech is to provide shooting enthusiasts with absolutely reliable, totally affordable ammunition, round after round.
Magtech ammunition is designed, constructed, and tested in one of the largest and most modern small arms manufacturing facilities in the world. Only the highest quality materials, cutting-dege manufacturing techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment are used to deliver exceptional standards. Tough quality control standards along with tight manufacturing tolerances on most products in accordance with SAAMI, CIP, NATO, or US Mil. technical specifications ensure reliablity, consistency and safety.
Sport ammunition was designed for shooters looking for accuracy, reliability, execeptional performance, round after round. This ammunition is the choice of top competitive shooters like Jerry Miculek and Mark Hanish among others. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadabale brass cases.
- Caliber: .30 Carbine Ammo
- Bullet Style: Soft-Point
- Bullet Wt. Grains: 110
- Muzzle Velocity (F.P.S.): 1,990
- Muzzle Energy (ft.-lbs.): 967
Stock up now on these value loads!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips