TRUE "DROP-IN" COMPATIBILITY FOR YOUR REMINGTON 700.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
- The simplest solution is often best. Especially when it comes from Magpul®. Replace the old-school wood stock on your Remington® 700 with this rugged, adjustable Magpul® Hunter 700LA Stock. It's compatible with all standard Remington® 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplate (right-hand receivers only) and accepts all factory Remington® barrels, including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech).
No bedding is required, making the Magpul® Hunter 700LA Stock a true "drop-in" solution. Plus, M-LOKTM slots on forend, sides and bottom allow for easy attachment of accessories and slings.
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- Can be upgraded to receive removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- Left and right rear 1-1/4" Footman's Loops
- Rubber recoil butt-pad
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0"-15.0" with included 0.50" spacers
- Pre-fitted with 0.25" riser. Compatible with Magpul® Cheek Riser Kit for comb height adjustment
- Made in USA
- Item Number: 666603
- Length of pull: Adjustable from 13" - 15"
- Grip angle: 60° from bore axis
- Width of forend, max.: 2.3"
- Width of butt, max: 1.5"
- Butt-pad dimensions: 1.5" x 5"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. without action and bottom metal (with two spacers installed)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips