You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
M14 Socom Special Ops Auto - Electric Air Gun. On a mission? Don't forget this powerful firearm.
It's your "numero uno" piece... a go-to type gun that holds 300 rounds and sizzles at 350 f.p.s.! Fire round-after-round with either semi-automatic or fully-automatic modes, depending on what the situation demands.
Just flip a switch to toggle between rapid fire and single-fire. Identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience! Perfect as a training tool, or a fun new "toy" for weekend war games!
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.
Gear Box: The gear box on an AEG houses all the workings to power the piston to launch the BB. A strong metal gear box with metal gears gives you the best performance and durability. Full Metal Body: A full metal gun refers to the upper and lower parts of the gun to being metal.Check this out:
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- Upper and lower parts of gun are built with top-quality metal for long-lasting durability
- Strong metal gear box with metal gears provides long-lasting performance and durability
- F.P.S.: 405 with .12-gauge ammo, 350 with .20-gauge ammo
- Measures 36" long and weighs 7.8 lbs.
- Mag capacity: 300
- Comes with battery and charger.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99