You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Watch your step! Lund TrailRunnerTM Multi - Fit Running Boards provide sure footing and easy in / out.
Not as spry as you once were? Join the crowd. Even if you're in top condition, if you're not 6'2" you could stand to use a little help climbing in and out of today's oversized trucks and SUVs. Lund TrailRunnerTM Running Boards are the answer. They give you the extra step you need and they look great, too!
Easy to install (with no drilling in some applications) using Lund EZ BracketTM Custom Fit Mounting Brackets (sold separately below). Mounting Kits and TrailRunner Running Boards are specific to your vehicle make, model and year.Details:
- Heavy duty, rugged tubular appearance
- Durable aluminum construction will not rust or corrode
- Wide step area for sure footing
- Available in four multi-fit lengths: 54", 70", 80" and 90" for standard and extended cap pickups and popular SUVs. Select your vehicle make, model and year below to find the proper size for your Bracket and that choice will show you board size needed.
- Available in Black, Brite, or Diamond Plate finish - no painting required
- Installation is easy with Lund EZ Bracket Custom Fit Mounting Kit (available below).
A custom touch you'll appreciate at the end of a long day. Shop by your vehicle make, model and year ONLINE today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $26.00 on these items!
Mounting Bracket Kit
Heavy-duty, solid "U Channel" steel Bracket works with all new Lund Multi-Fit Running Boards to provide simple, factory-preferred body mount installation. No drilling required on some applications. Order one EZ Bracket Mounting Kit for each set of Running Boards you order.
Running Boards, Black
Running Boards, Brite
Running Boards, Diamond Plate
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips