You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Luminox® Navy SEAL Chronograph Watch. Swiss movement, with its own night illumination pattern.
Specially-designed micro gas lighting is what separates Luminox® timepieces from any others in the world. All Luminox watches feature micro gas lighting that meets U.S. military specs.
Installed in the hands and markers, lights require no "charging" or button-pushing, are 100 times brighter than most luminous markers, and are guaranteed to glow for 10 years... although they actually last 25 years or more! Luminox came to prominence by fulfilling a U.S. military contract, thanks to unique technology, exceptional precision, durability and all-around excellence.Top tier:
- Durable carbon-reinforced polymer case and case back
- Precise jeweled Swiss movement
- Tempered, scratch-resistant, specially-hardened mineral crystal face
- Water resistant to 600'
- Molded, carbon-reinforced polymer, unidirectional turning bezel
- Case measures 1 3/4" (44mm).
Wear the watch the Navy SEALs wear.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips