You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $599.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $1.98 Non-Member $2.20
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
You can see the quality at first glance. Black brushed stainless steel gives it a tactical edge, and details like an anti-reflective sapphire crystal drive home the point. For over 20 years Luminox® has partnered with the Navy SEALs, and that partnership made them hone and refine their timepieces for use by the world's finest warriors. The Modern Mariner 6250 Series follows in that legacy, delivering top performance, accuracy and durability.Performance around the clock.
Day or night, the Luminox® Modern Mariner 6250 keeps you on-time and mission-ready. Its self-powered light tubes are engineered to last for 25 years and keep full functionality at your wrist when you need it, from dawn 'til dusk and beyond. And it's water resistant to 200 meters a true nautical timepiece.
- Swiss Quartz movement
- 316L solid brushed steel bracelet
- 316L stainless steel screwed caseback with crown protection
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Security screw-on crown
- 200m / 20 ATM / 600ft. water resistance, individually tested
- 316L stainless steel unidirectional rotating diver bezel
- Colored light tube rated to 25 years
- Illuminated minute, hour and second hand
- Date window at 3 o'clock
If it's fit for the SEALs, it's fit for you. Your Luminox awaits... order now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 668701
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case Size: 45mm
- Case Thickness: 13.6mm
- Clasp: Buckle
- Bracelet: 316L stainless steel
- Bracelet Width: 24mm
- Water Resistance: 200m, 20 ATM, 600ft.
- Weight: 7 ozs.
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- MFG Number: A.6252.BO
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips