You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $252.69 Non-Member $265.99
- Buyer's Club $308.74 Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $118.74 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $112.49 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $10.25 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Collectors Armoury® Replica Military Pistols. Let history live again in your collection!
These military Replicas are based on the most famous sidearms of WWII. Each is meticulously crafted to create a non-firing version that feels just as real in every other way. Perfect for historians, use as theatre props, re-enactments and more.From the battlefields of WWII:
- Intricately detailed, based on the originals
- Correct weight and size
- Metal construction, cannot be disassembled.
Order ONLINE Today!
Lightweight and easily concealable, this German auto was made famous by a ficticious British spy. 7"l. Weighs 1 lb., 8 ozs.
The "broom handle" Mauser was made famous in countless war movies and was a favorite of Winston Churchill. 11 1/ 2 "l. Weighs 3 lbs., 8 ozs.
This "high-powered" Replica has a removable magazine and working slide, trigger and hammer. 7 3/ 4 "l. Weighs 1 lb., 14 ozs.
A Replica of the standard government-issue sidearm of the U.S. soldier since 1911. 8 1/ 2 "l. Weighs 2 lbs., 8 ozs.
This Replica shows every detail of one of the most famous German officer's pistols of WWII. Functioning slide, non-removable clip. 8 1/ 2 "l. Weighs 2 lbs., 8 ozs.
A Replica of the P-08 orignally designed by George Luger. 8 1/ 2 "l. Weighs 2 lbs., 4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips