You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $249.00
- Buyer's Club $1099.00 Non-Member $1099.00
- Buyer's Club $84.55 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® X - 4 Pro 200kHz Fishfinder. Cover more water and fish smarter, for a whole lot LESS!
From Lowrance® industry-leading innovation comes the versatile new X-4 Pro for productive shallow and deepwater fishfinding coverage, with superb target detail and separation. A perfect companion for both inland lakes and in-shore coastal waters!
Featuring an advanced receiver design plus a wealth of pro-angler-proven features, the new X-4 Pro has no equal in total performance, innovative Lowrance fish-finding features, ease-of-use... and even better, it's easy to afford!Better fishfinding:
- Automatic ASPTM (Advanced Signal Processing) tuning for the best sonar picture possible in virtually any water condition
- GRAYLINE® enhances viewing for target separation and defines bottom composition / hardness
- Advanced Fish I.D.TM fish symbols with FishTrackTM target depth readings display option aids in lure / bait placement
- Automatic depth ranging tracking with instant screen updates
- Auto and Zoom bottom track for marking bottom-holding targets
- Selectable deep water, shallow water, and fish alarm alerts.
- Unique dual-search 83 / 200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with built-in water temp sensor and up to 120° expanded fish-finding coverage &ndash operates at boat speeds to 70 mph / 61 kts
- Full 1,500W peak-to-peak / 188W RMS power
- Tested depths to 1,000' / 305m @ 83 kHz.
- Robust 4" Film SuperTwist LCD display
- High-detail 240V x 160H pixel definition with 4-level gray scale resolution
- Crisp, sharp viewing in direct sunlight
- Screen backlighting for low-light conditions.
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments. Measures 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 x 2 1/2".
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips