You May Also Like
Non-Member $699.09 Buyer's Club $699.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lowrance® StructureScan2TM Sonar Bundle details the depths like never before.
A performance upgrade for your Lowrance® HDS® 5, 7, 8 or 10 Series Fishfinder / Chartplotter! Enjoy the highest level of structure- and fish-finding clarity with the first and only true panoramic underwater display in stunning detail... to the left, to the right, and straight down for all-around coverage. You get a bigger, better, more complete underwater picture and virtually unlimited networking options!
The Sonar Bundle features 2 main components- the LSS-2 Transducer and the LSS-2 Waterproof Module. The LSS-2 455/800 kHz Transducer features a low-profile, low-drag design made for multiple mounting locations: transom, transom step, jackplate, even trolling motors (with a simple, inexpensive Trolling Motor Bracket, available below).
The LSS-2 Waterproof Module acts as the "nerve center" of your Lowrance HDS set-up. Easy plug-and-play networking allows you to operate and view the StructureScan2 from ANY Lowrance HDS 5, 7, 8 or 10 Series Fishfinder / Chartplotter. Fish-finding at its most functional and convenient! Works with up to 3 HDS Fishfinder / Chartplotters.
Keep reading for more on what this leap forward in fish-finding can do, and add the available accessories to tailor the StructureScan to your specific boat and your style!StructureScan2 imaging features:
- SideScan imaging for crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500' port-to-starboard... lets you scan more water in less time
- DownScan Imaging&trade for dedicated sounding vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork when IDing structures
- Broadband Sounder&trade- award-winning HDS digital sonar technology combines with StructureScan2 for a combined view of structure and fish detail
- Detailed navigation guidance
- DownScan Overlay&trade technology overlays DownScan&trade images onto Broadband Sounder&trade sonar display for a stunning view that separates and exposes fish from surrounding structures
- TrackBack&trade tool offers simultaneous scroll-back in all imaging, sonar and chartplotter history... the easy, time- and fuel-saving way to revisit covered water
- Multi-Window Displays deliver the whole picture, with any combination of imaging, sounder and chartplotter views in up to 4 screen windows.
- LSS-2 Waterproof Module
- LSS-2 455 / 800 kHz Transducer with 20' cable
- Stainless steel transom-mount transducer bracket
- 15' ethernet network cable
- 12V DC power cable
- Full installation and operation instructions.
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
Trolling Motor Bracket
Nearly-indestructible Bracket for easy attachment of the LSS-2 Transducer to your trolling motor.
10' Transducer Extension Cable
10' Transducer Extension Cable. 10', 9-pin Transducer Extension Cable for added slack.
Sonar Shoot-Thru-Hull Transducer
200 kHz Shoot-Thru-Hull Transducer. Ideal for shoot-thru operation on solid fiberglass hulls, no boring holes necessary.
with Sonar Module Bracket
The same Transducer as described above. Great if you break your original LSS-2, or if you'd like to add another Transducer to your boat's network.
Easy replacement (no need to buy a new Transducer) if you should break your original transom-mount Transducer Bracket.
LSS-2 Sonar Module Only
The same Sonar Module described above. Works as a replacement if your original LSS-2 gets damaged, or adds to your boat's networking capabilities.