You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $355.49 Non-Member $394.99
- Buyer's Club $620.99 Non-Member $689.99
- Buyer's Club $310.49 Non-Member $344.99
- Buyer's Club $175.49 Non-Member $194.99
- Buyer's Club $1499.00 Non-Member $1499.00
- Buyer's Club $445.49 Non-Member $494.99
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® Mark - 5X Fishfinder
Powerful yet simplified performance! Only Mark Fishfinders offer the new automatic mode for out-of-the-box fishfinding with turn-on-and-fish ease. Of course, there's also an Advanced User Mode for fine-tuning to water conditions, which makes it perfect for amateurs and pros alike.
Everything you want is here: simple operation, a BIG clear display, reliable sounding that won't quit when boat speed increases... all the hallmarks of Lowrance® Fishfinders, at the usual low Lowrance price! Available with a Flush Mount Kit for easy mounting.Display:
- 5" sunlight-maximized display reads easily even when it's bright
- 480V x 480H pixel definition
- 16-level gray scale SuperTwist monochrome
- Bright white LED backlighting.
- Low-profile high-performance 200 kHz Skimmer® transducer, with built-in water surface temp sensor
- 1,600W peak-to-peak (200W RMS) power
- Max depth is 800' (244m)
- Sonar alarms for fish, max and min depths
- Temperature display.
- Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Measures 7 x 5 1/ 2 x 2 1/ 2 ".
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips