You May Also Like
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
The next generation of fishfinding excellence! Lowrance® HDS - 8 Gen 2 Color Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotters deliver GPS mapping, sonar and MORE in an updated package and space - saving design!
With its amazing clarity, fishfinding sonar and GPS precision, the original HDS-8 took the water by storm. Now, it's back and better than ever! Introducing the HDS-8 Gen 2... it's everything you loved about the original, but with faster charting, panning and zooming, and a new streamlined interface that's easier than ever to use! Of course, the BIG, high-resolution SolarMAXTM Plus 8.4" color display, a sonar-enhancing broadband sounder, and 16-channel GPS are here, same as the original.
- Big 600 x 800 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation... much faster than the original HDS-10
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen 2 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation.
- Max. depth: 5,000 ft.
- HyperScrollTM feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- FasTrackTM feature displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column. Especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- FlashGrafTM feature combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher... two of the most popular ways of finding fish all in one screen
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm, and temperature display functions.
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Man overboard feature and GPS alarm function
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake InsightTM HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic InsightTM HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with TurboviewTM for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included).
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Measures 10 1/2 x 8 x 3 3/4" d.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 8.4"
- U.S. Base Maps: No
- Insight USA Maps: Yes
- Coastal/Great Lakes Transducer: No
- Inland Transducer: Yes