You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® HDS - 5m Gen 2 GPS Chartplotter with Nautic InsightTM Maps. GPS precision navigation, presented in FULL color brilliance!
True GPS precision for anglers and boaters who demand full-color clarity in a space-saving package. The HDS-5m Gen 2 is the next generation of HDS Chartplotters, boasting faster charting speed and a streamlined interface for amazingly simple navigating.
Featuring pre-loaded Nautic InsightTM cartography for detailed U.S. Coastal water coverage, and a 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna to help you find your way. And it's all presented in crystal-clear color thanks to the 5" SolarMAXTM Plus display that works equally well in bright sunlight and darkness!Finer points:
- Brilliant, high-def 5" SolarMAX color display is amazingly detailed
- Built-in high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes, and up to 10 trails
- Pre-loaded Nautic Insight Maps for detailed U.S. Coastal water coverage
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make HDS Gen2 easy to learn
- Scroll-back through your sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake InsightTM HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with TurboviewTM for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics® HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included)
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for years of marine use
- Measures 7 1/ 2 x 6 x 4" d. Uses 10-17V DC power source.
- Fishfinder Sonar: No
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 5"
- Nautic Insight Maps: Yes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips