You May Also Like
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lowrance® HDS - 5 Gen 2 Color Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter with Lake InsightTM Maps & LSS StructureScan2TM Sonar Imaging Bundle. Next - gen performance, PLUS StructureScan2 innovative fish and structure - finding... it's all right here, in a SUPER compact package!
Back for round 2! Everything you loved about the original HDS-5... like the 5" full-color screen, GPS waypoints, and innovative charting features... it's all here. But this time around, Lowrance® went back to the drawing board to create a simpler, faster, more intuitive interface that makes the HDS-5 Gen 2 one of the easiest all-in-one units to navigate on the water today!
The HDS-5 Gen 2 comes pre-loaded with Lake InsightTM Maps, a collection of 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced U.S. Lakes, and it's compatible with Navionics maps, among others.
Now featuring LSS StructureScan2TM technology for a complete picture that's unmatched in fishfinding! With years of developing and testing, StructureScan2 reveals every nook and cranny, removing all guesswork so you spend more productive time fishing, with the greatest clarity, highest detail and brightest viewing possible.Picture-perfect bottom viewing of ledges, channels, drop-offs, brush, and other fish hidey-holes... it's all yours with StructureScan2! It's amazingly easy to install, and includes a 455 / 800 kHz transducer. Here's more on what makes the HDS-5 with pre-loaded Lake Insight Maps and StructureScan2 one of the best all-in-one units on the water: Brilliant display :
- 5" 480 x 480 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAXTM PLUS TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation... much faster than the original HDS-10
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen 2 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation.
- Includes LSS-2 module (the "brains") and 455 / 800 kHz imaging transducer
- Simple plug-and-play set-up
- 455 / 800 kHz imaging transducer is smooth, low-profile and low-drag for multiple mounting options
- Transducer specs: Sidescan Max Range for 455 kHz is 500' ( 250' per side), for 800 kHz is 300' (150' per side) Downscan Max Depth for 455 kHz is 300', for 800 kHz is 100'
- Mark sidescan objects at 15 mph, mark downscan objects at 55 mph.
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Includes Lake Insight&trade & Nautic Insight&trade maps, with 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced U.S. Lakes
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Man overboard feature and GPS alarm function
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake InsightTM HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic InsightTM HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with TurboviewTM for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics® HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included).
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source (StructureScan2 also requires a 10-17V DC power source)
- Measures 7 1/ 2 x 6 x 4" d., perfectly sized for use on smaller craft like kayaks.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 5"
- Lake Insight Maps: Yes
- LSS StructureScan2 Imaging Bundle: Yes
Order ONLINE Now!