You May Also Like
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
FIND MORE FISH! Lowrance® HDS Series Fishfinders / GPS Chartplotters deliver GPS mapping, sonar and MORE in living color!
Presenting crystal-clear definition and multi-function performance at its full-color BEST! See all the action in second-to-none clarity on a BIG, high-resolution SolarMAXTM Plus color display in your choice of 10.4" (HDS-10) or 8.4" (HDS-8). Of course, a sonar-enhancing broadband sounder and 16-channel GPS are built in to help you on your way.
Each comes pre-loaded with amazing, NEW map bundles for combined inland and coastal coverage. They're compatible with Navionics® chartcards, too, so you can add maps of your own at any time. Each comes available as a stand-alone unit... great if you already have a compatible Lowrance® transducer, or would like to add another interface to your existing setup... or with your choice of 50/200 kHz transducer (for deep water / offshore use) or 83/200 kHz transducer (for water 900' or less). Read on for more about what the HDS Series has to offer.Brilliant dis p la y:
- Big 600 x 800 16-bit color SolarMAX Plus bright sunlight / wide-angle display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day
- Backlit screen and keypad for easy use in bright sunlight or dark conditions
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data.
- Choice of dual frequency Skimmer®: 50/200 kHz or 83/200 kHz
- HyperScroll&trade feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- FasTrack&trade feature displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column. Especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- FlashGraf&trade feature combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher... two of the most popular ways of finding fish all in one screen.
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Pre-loaded Insight USA&trade map bundle delivers unprecedented inland mapping and coastal charting detail with lightning-fast screen display updates (HDS-8 is available with US BaseMaps, featuring 100,000 bodies of water and almost 5,000 enhanced US lakes)
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Navionics chartcard compatible (not included).
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source.
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
LOWRANCE® HDS-10 FISHFINDERS / GPS CHARTPLOTTERSStock No. 200860:
- Model: HDS-10 50/200 with Insight USA&trade
- Screen Size: 10.4"
- Transducer: 50/200kHz
- Map Pack: Insight USA&trade
FREE SHIPPING on all Lowrance® HDS-10 Fishfinders / GPS Chartplotters listed above!