You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lowrance® Elite-5x HDI Fishfinder with 50/200kHz and 455/800kHZ Transducers. With Hybrid Dual ImagingTM, it's almost unfair.
Hybrid Dual ImagingTM (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan ImagingTM... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
Built into the new Lowrance HDI Skimmer® transducer design, Broadband Sounder technology is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking lure action, while DownScan Imaging provides easy-to-understand, picture-like views of structure and bottom detail. With the exclusive Lowrance DownScan Overlay feature, you can combine the DownScan Imaging view with the Broadband Sounder recording for a stunning presentation that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. It's all displayed on a beautiful, full-color 5-inch screen, with a wealth of controls to show you what's below with more clarity than you ever thought possible.
This package includes the Elite-5x HDI Fishfinder, as well as a 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging Transducer that provides super-detailed water column info down to 300 ft., and 50/200kHz Transducer for coverage in deeper waters up to 2,500 ft. Everything you need to experience the next generation of fishfinding is in the box!Specs:
- Display: 5-inch Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS color
- Resolution: 256 color TFT 480x480
- TrackBackTM function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts-including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max).