You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® Elite - 5X Fishfinder reaches new heights in sonar performance!
Or should I say "reaches new depths"? As in, up to 1,000' below the surface. That's deep. Of course, that's not all the Elite-5X has to offer.
How about a dual-frequency transducer for extra-wide coverage. Or the full-color display that works in full sunlight. Or the easiest interface in fishfinding. Fish beware.
5" 480 x 480 SolarMAXTM 256-color display has unmatched brightness, contrast, resolution and viewing detail at wider angles and in bright sunlight! Adjustable screen and keypad backlight improves usability day or night.
Dual 83 / 200 kHz Coverage
Dual-frequency 83 / 200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with internal temp. sensor reaches staggering depths, up to 1,000'! And up to 120° of wide-angle sounding. 500W RMS / 4,000W peak-to-peak power.
Amazingly Simple to Use
Featuring a smart new design for easy operation and mounting, and innovative features like TrackBackTM for immediate scroll-back. And much more.Finer points:
- Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Sonar alarms / depth alarm / shallow alarm
- Temperature display
- Measures 7 x 5 1 / 2 x 2 1 / 2 ". Uses 10-17V DC power supply (not included).
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
Allows easy in-dash mounting for your Elite-5X Fishfinder. Fits flush and looks good.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips