You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® Elite-5 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter with Navionics® Gold Maps (no Transducer). Precise GPS nav. Unsurpassed sonar performance. PLUS Navionics charting for popular U.S. and Canadian waters!
Setting a new performance standard for affordably-priced navigation and fishfinding, the new Elite-5 HDI units feature a built-in GPS antenna, high-definition mapping options, and innovative Hybrid Dual ImagingTM technology for the best possible view beneath your boat.
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan ImagingTM... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
But HDI is only half the story. The Elite-5 HDI is also a fully-functional Chartplotter, offering a highly-accurate built-in GPS antenna and a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.-plus optional map chart upgrades. Combined with HDI and a beautiful full-color 5-inch display, it just might be the pound-for-pound best unit on the water today!
PLEASE NOTE: Includes the head unit only, making it perfect if you already have an Elite HDI Fishfinder / Sonar set-up and would like a "second station" to view sonar results. Also included is a 2GB SD card loaded with Navionics® Gold Maps featuring U.S./Canada coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.Features:
- Display: 5-inch Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS color
- Resolution: 256 color TFT 480 x 480
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna and background mapping for easy and precise navigating. Also includes a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.
- TrackBackTM function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts-including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Easy installation... plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles, and works with existing Lowrance or Eagle® uniplug cables
- Includes Fishfinder unit only. Requires a 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging Transducer, as well as either a 83/200kHz or a 50/200kHz transducer. Includes Navionics Gold cartography featuring U.S. / Canada coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips