You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Details & Specs
Full - COLOR , DownScan ImagingTM Lowrance® Elite - 5 DSI Fishfinder / Chartplotter with built - in GPS.
See more. Find more. Pay less. With the stand-alone Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and Chartplotter, you're equipped with a newer, technologically better way of finding- and fishing- hot spots... clearly... precisely... and, most importantly affordably! Available with a Flush Mount Kit for easy in-dash mounting.
Picture Perfect Fishfinding
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan ImagingTM innovation displays crystal-clear, photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat.No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines exposed- clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water, and upper warmer oxygen-enriched zone where fish hang
- Fish truly revealed- the Elite 5X leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms uncovered- you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottom, as well as fish and structures on / near the bottom
- Structures disclosed- with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structures at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, and wrecks.
Color Viewing Brilliance
High-res 5" 480 x 480 SolarMAXTM 256-color TFT display provides exceptional visibility that's actually enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable backlit screen and keypad make for simple night or low-light fishing.
Precision GPS Position Accuracy
Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS antenna for superior navigation guidance, even when mounted in-dash.
Dual 455 / 800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Mark-5X DSI Fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak/500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 200', and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40mph.
Slim low-profile, high-speed 455 / 800 kHz Skimmer® DSI transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temperature sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
Multiple Map / Chart Options
Waterproof MicroSD media card slot accepts most up-to-date mapcard options, including Fishing Hot Spots®, Pro USA, and LakeMaster® in the USA, and Navionics® Gold worldwide.
Full Automatic or Manual Operation
Surprisingly simple to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBackTM Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal / reinstallation.Finer points:
- Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Sonar alarms / depth alarm / shallow alarm
- Measures 7 x 5 1/ 2 x 2 1/ 2 ". Uses 10-17V DC power supply (not included).
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99