You May Also Like
- Non-Member $999.00
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $1099.00 Non-Member $1099.00
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Details & Specs
Lowrance® Elite-4 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter (without Transducer). Full GPS function, PLUS innovative Hybrid Dual ImagingTM that reveals bottom contours, structures and more like never before!
Hybrid Dual ImagingTM (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan ImagingTM... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
But HDI is only half the story. The Elite-4 HDI is also a fully-functional Chartplotter, offering a highly-accurate built-in GPS antenna and a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft. - plus optional map chart upgrades. Combined with HDI and a beautiful full-color 4.3-inch display, it just might be the pound-for-pound best unit on the water today!
The Elite-4 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter without Transducer includes the head unit only, making it perfect if you already have an Elite HDI Fishfinder / Sonar set-up and would like a "second station" to view sonar results.Features:
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display with 70% more pixels and 36% more usable screen area than previous Elite-4 series displays
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna and background mapping for easy and precise navigating. Also includes a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.
- TrackBackTM function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots...saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Easy installation... plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles, and works with existing Lowrance or Eagle® uniplug cables
- Includes Fishfinder unit only. Requires a 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging Transducer, as well as either a 83/200kHz or a 50/200kHz transducer.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99