You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $999.00 Non-Member $999.00
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Details & Specs
Full - color Lowrance® Elite - 4 Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter with Navionics® Gold Maps & 83 / 200 kHz Transducer.
A FULL-color, all-in-one Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter to fit tight spaces and tight budgets... and, it comes pre-loaded with Navionics® Gold Maps! Everything you want is here, in a compact package... like a 3 1/ 2 " color screen, simple menu interface, and an included Skimmer® transducer for inland and freshwater fishfinding. Plus, you get Navionics Gold Maps for U.S. and Canadian coastal & Great Lakes coverage. Lots more, too, and it's easy to install, easy to set up, and includes a tilt-and-swivel bracket mount.Pick up the Sun Cover for easy viewing in direct sunlight, then take a look at the details:
- Full-color 3 1/ 2 " 320 x 240 resolution screen reveals what's going in surprising detail
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- Included inland / freshwater Skimmer 83 / 200 kHz transducer has max. depth of 800 ft.
- Comes with pre-loaded Navionics Gold Maps for U.S. and Canadian coastal and Great Lakes coverage
- Micro SD card slot for easy expandability of maps (map card not included)
- Built-in memory allows for 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes (with 100 waypoints for each), and 100 re-traceable plot trails
- Split screen presentation lets you see sonar and GPS navigation data at the same time
- Bright LED backlighting for use in dim conditions
- Easy-to-use menu page and menu controls... very simple to set-up and navigate
- Quick-release tilt-and-swivel bracket included
- Exterior is tough ABS plastic, sealed and waterproof. Requires 12v power source.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 3 1 /2"
- Navionics Gold Maps: Yes
- Inland/Freshwater Transducer: Yes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips