You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $303.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $156.74 Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $3.79 Non-Member $3.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
LTMD M1860 Navy Issue Revolver Replica. A Civil War history lesson with firepower!
During the Civil War, the Union Army purchased almost 130,000 pieces of the M1860 percussion revolver, making it the most-used revolver in the conflict.
Enterprising Confederate armories were quick to appropriate the design and produce the piece for Southern troops. The gun was a .44 caliber, six shot, front-loader that took linen or paper cartridges. This non-firing replica has the handling characteristics of the original, with functional lock and loading mechanisms.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips