You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $81.69 Non-Member $85.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $93.09 Non-Member $97.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
LMTD Italian Triple Barrel Flintlock Pistol Replica. This history lesson is packing heat!
Caplock or Percussion Lock pistols were so called because the lock system causes a percussion cap to be struck by the hammer when the trigger is pulled. Powder inside the cap ignites and this in turn ignites the main powder charge, which propels a lead ball from the barrel.
Most (though not all) caplock firearms were loaded from the muzzle of the gun (muzzleloaders). The Caplock was a great improvement over the flintlock as it was less susceptible to weather-related misfires.
The original of this pistol was made in Brescia, Italy in about 1825. This non-firing version is accurately detailed and shows typical Italian craftsmanship... a great costume or conversation piece!
Get yours ONLINE today and feel the history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips