You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $303.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $43.69 Non-Member $45.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
LTMD Double - barrelled Deringer Pistol Replica. A small shooter with a BIG history!
Over 150,00 of these Double Deringers were made in the period 1866-1935, and it is possibly the best known Deringer-style pistol. Its exceptional popularity is illustrated by the fact that it remained on the market for 69 years.
Ladies of the West could hide them in their purse, riverboat gamblers could conceal them for ready availability and any individual in need of security could carry the little gun unnoticed. Many variations in finish and decoration were made, and this non-firing replica, in an engraved and plated finish, represents one of the the more expensive models.
Get yours ONLINE today and feel the history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips