You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $148.19 Non-Member $155.99
- Buyer's Club $63.64 Non-Member $66.99
- Buyer's Club $57.94 Non-Member $60.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $10.25 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
LMTD 1825 Italian Percussion Pistol Replica. Awesomely accurate detail, authentic look and feel!
Caplock or Percussion Lock pistols were so called because the lock system causes a percussion cap to be struck by the hammer when the trigger is pulled. Powder inside the cap ignites and this in turn ignites the main powder charge, which propels a lead ball from the barrel.
Most (though not all) caplock firearms were loaded from the muzzle of the gun (muzzleloaders). The Caplock was a great improvement over the flintlock as it was less susceptible to weather-related misfires.
The original of this pistol was made in Brescia, Italy in about 1825. This non-firing version is accurately detailed and shows typical Italian craftsmanship... a great costume or conversation piece!
Get yours ONLINE today and feel the history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips