You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Introducing the next generation of easy - to - use LiteRider® Roll - up Covers for your pickup bed.
Save gas! Keep the wind flowing over your tailgate for a streamlined, no-resistance effect. And lock out water and debris. It's all so easy with a stylish LiteRider® Roll-up Cover. In your choice of 3 dynamite sizes.
Takes only seconds to open or close. Tested. Proven. Guaranteed. It's the Pickup Cover that gets usedTM. Does not interfere with tailgate operation.
Simply provides protective storage for your gear. Removable, too. Stores in a compact roll behind the cab with quick-release storage straps. Always ready to cover your pickup's box when you need it!Details:
- Uses 6 simple-to-install clamps
- Heavy-duty, vinyl-coated fabric on both sides
- Heavy-gauge aluminum bars and bows
- Tested and proven to provide years of service in all 4 seasons
- Remains flexible at -40°F
- UV protected
- Stretch / shrink resistant
- Unique roll-up bar over-centers at the rear, holding the Cover tight behind the cab
- EZ-Dial tension adjuster allows for split-second adjustments without tools
- Black slanted side rails for easy sealing
- Tough tubular aluminum bows are attached to the Cover for strength
- Premium LiteRider Lifetime Warranty.
State Vehicle Year, Make and Model, as available in the Shopping Cart. Pick your style(s) ONLINE today and discover the best kept cover-up since Watergate!
Sliding Bed Ext. Adapter Kit
Listed below are important product notes that will be referenced in the Year, Make and Model selection dropdown. These notes will determine product fit, features, or variations of the product for your specific vehicle. If there is not a note listed with your vehicle the product will be exactly as described in the above ad.
Nissan 04-08 Titan / Nissan 05-08 Frontier require a $59.97 adapter kit for allowing OEM (Telescopic) sliding bed extender to work with roll up cover
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips