You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $899.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $1349.99 Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $1439.99 Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $413.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $54.00 Non-Member $60.00
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
Whether you use it to power your killer tailgating party or to keep your kids' electronics running at your campsite, the Energy Storm Inverter Generator has you covered with up to 2,000 watts of power. The .92-gal. fuel tank will keep you charged for 7 hours on a 50% load. Plus, you don't have to worry about loud noise, as this Energy Storm has quiet operation at a low 60 db. sound rating at 23'. You'll have enough energy to run your small fridge for your beverages, adult or otherwise, a radio to listen to the pre-game show, and a small fan to keep cool over that grill. A must-have at all tailgating parties.
Only the highest quality parts.
Lifan wants your generator to last you for the long haul. To that end, they've constructed the 2,000-watt Generator with only the highest quality parts and components. With a heavy-duty case, you'll see the value and durability the second you take it out of the box. Plus, the convenient handle allows you to take it with you anywhere, for power on the go.
Lifan installed an Exhaust Spark Arrestor into this bad boy, allowing it to be safely and legally used in National Parks. The Spark Arrestor is a device that prevents flammable debris form combustion engines from being discharged from the Generator. This plays a crucial role in the prevention of wildland fires. Now you can travel where and when you want and still have the power you desire and the environmental awareness we all need.
Works on even your most sensitive equipment.
This Inverter Generator produces "Clean Power." It has a sine wave distortion of less than 2%. What that really means, is that it's perfectly safe for all of your electronics that have more sensitive components. LCD and Plasma TVs, video consoles, and cell phone charges have nothing to fear from this Generator, as it was designed with them specifically in mind. Plus, it slides easily into the trunk to keeps your kids electronics charged on your next camping trip.
- 105cc 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine
- AC power output with a pure sine wave distortion of 2% or less
- Rated 1600 watt output
- Surge 2000 watt output
- 2 – 120V 20A AC receptacles
- 1 – 12V/8.3A DC receptacle
- 0.92 gallon fuel tank
- 7 hour run time (@ 50% load)
- Recoil start with T.D.I. ignition
- Low oil engine shutdown protection
- Auto idle feature (power on demand)
- AC overload protection
- Exhaust spark arrestor for safe and legal operation in National Parks
- Super quiet with 60 decibel sound rating at 23ft. (7m)
- 12V DC power cord with plug and alligator clips included
- This Generator cannot be paralleled
Get charged up. Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 627242
- Voltage: 120V AC and 12V DC
- AC surge output: 2,000 Watts
- Rated AC output: 1,600 Watts
- Maximum AC amperage: 18A
- AC cycle: 60 Hz
- Sine wave distortion: 2% or less
- Auto idle feature: Power on demand
- AC overload protection: Yes
- Exhaust Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Engine displacement: 105cc
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel tank capacity: .92 gallons
- Run time (@ 50%): 7 hours
- Sound level (@ 23'): 60 db.
- Engine type: 4-stroke OHV
- Fuel type: Unleaded gasoline
- Fuel compliance: 15% ethanol mix
- Oil type and amount: SAE 10w30/20 oz.
- Low oil shutoff protection: Yes
- Model number: ESI2000I
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99