You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $413.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $1439.99 Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $791.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $15.74 Non-Member $17.49
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Details & Specs
- Whether you use it to power the florescent light in your ice house or to power your drill at the cabin, this Energy Storm Generator has you covered with up to 1,500 watts of energy output. The 1-gal. fuel tank will keep you charged for 6 hours on a 50% load. Plus, you don't have to worry about loud noise, as this Energy Storm has quiet operation at a low 63 db. sound rating at 23'.
It also comes with Automatic Voltage Regulators to ensure maximum protection for your appliances as well as your generator. By regulating the level of voltage in an alternating system (AC) to a narrower range of output, the AVR protects any parts of your systems that might be damaged by surges or drops in voltage or power, particularly during the start-up of your appliances when the maximum voltage and power are required. The AVR ensures a constant quality and quantity of voltage is supplied to protect the appliances and system. They are equipped with an Automatic Voltage Regulator to get maximum performance and power from your unit with the added safety of your appliances.Only the highest quality parts.
Lifan wants your generator to last you for the long haul. To that end, they've constructed the 1,500-watt generator with only the highest quality parts and components. With features like the 100% copper wound alternator, you'll see the value and durability the second you take it out of the box.Power for work or leisure.
With a 2.5HP motor and a surge output of 1,500 watts, you'll never lack for power with this bad boy. Plus, it gives you a 120V/20A AC and a 12V / 8.3A DC receptacle, you'll never lack for a place to plug in all your equipment. Whether it's charging your boat battery or powering your drill, Energy Storm will power you through whatever you need it for. And with the easy-to-use carry handle, you can take it anywhere you need power.
- 2.5MHP (maximum horsepower), 79cc 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine
- 100% copper wound alternator
- Surge 1500W output
- Rated 1200W output
- 1 120V / 20amp AC receptacle
- 1 12V / 8.3amp DC receptacle
- Recoil start
- 1-gal. fuel tank
- 6-hr. run time (@ 50% load)
- Quiet operation 63 decibel sound rating at 23 ft.
- Low oil engine shutdown protection
- Automatic voltage regulator with excitation windings
Get charged up. Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 625972
- Voltage: 120
- AC surge output: 1,500 watts
- Rated AC output: 1,200 watts continuous
- Maximum AC amperage: 18 amps
- AC cycle: 60 Hz
- Max. horsepower: 3 MHP
- Engine displacement: 79cc
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 gal.
- Fuel tank material: Rust preventive coated steel
- Run time (@ 50% load): 6 hrs.
- Sound level (@ 23 ft.): 63db
- Engine type: 4-stroke OHV
- Fuel type: .87 octane gasoline
- Fuel compliance: 10% ethanol mix
- Oil type and amount: SAE10W30 / 20 oz.
- Low oil shutoff protection: Yes
- Dimensions: 17" x 13" x 15"h.
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Model number: ES1500
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $1349.99 Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $899.99 Non-Member $999.99