You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $151.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Details & Specs
Liberty Bell Special Train Set. Complete, ready to run, assembles in minutes. BIG BUCKS OFF !
Set celebrates the cherished Liberty Bell Special historic train travels, which included visits to nearly 400 cities and towns from 1885 to 1915. Specially modified Pennsylvania Railroad flatcars carried the 2,080-lb. Bell to huge cheering crowds in celebrations including music, parades and military salutes. Its final trip on the tracks was to San Francisco in 1915. You can ensure the travels continue in your world by running this unique keepsake Train Set in your home.Choo-choo-choose this:
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight
- 1860-1880 combine Philadelphia
- 1860-1880 coach Boston
- Flat car with Liberty Bell and flags
- Power pack and speed controller with plug-in wiring
- 47 x 38" oval of snap-fit, easy-to-assemble E-Z Track®, including 12 pieces curved track, 1 piece straight track and 1 plug-in terminal re-railer track
- Speed controller with power indicator light and direction switch
- Body-mounted E-Z Mate® knuckle couplers
- Plug-in terminal wire
- Illustrated instruction manual.
- CSA-approved 120V, 60Hz, 24W transformer. Track size 47 x 38", locomotive 5 1/ 8 x 1 1/ 2 x 2 1/ 4 "h., with tender 9"l, cars 4 3/ 4 " to 6 1/ 2 "l. Set weighs 4 lbs.
Make tracks! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips