You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Typical rangefinders do great as long as you're pointing at a target that reflects lots of light. The RX-1200i uses DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) technology to separate targets from the background no matter their structure or reflectiveness. Precision ranging accuracy in the blink of an eye. And the 1200i is the absolute cutting edge... giving you reliable results all the way out to an astounding 1,200 yards.A huge leap forward in digital laser rangefinding!
How precise is the RX-1200i? Even the muddiest, most muddled targets are accurate to within 1/10 of a yard. Using real world conditions with sub-optimal backgrounds and textures. Upgrade ASAP, and you'll wonder how you got the job done with anything else!
- DNA next generation range finding engine adds greater precision, at greater ranges, against all background colors and textures
- True Ballistic Range® matches range to your rifle's ballistics... offering range to the target as a holdover point, an MOA adjustment or the equivalent horizontal distance
- TRIG displays true horizontal range and true vertical range, useful for engineers
- Quick-set menu and easy-to-use one-handed controls to get what you want without the fumbling
- 6X magnification to get more detail out of your target
- 22mm objective
- 1,200 yard maximum range. 5 yard minimum range
- Built in inclinometer
- Fully multicoated lens system for bright, pristine visuals
- Fast-focus eyepiece with precision clicks for quick adjustments on the fly
- Scan mode for continuous coverage while you track movement or scan an area
- Fold down rubber eyecups
- Trophy scale helps you accurately judge width and height of targets
Don't wait. Get the best right here!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 667812
- Optics: Fully multicoated
- Magnification: 6X
- Objective Diameter: 22mm
- Measurement Range: 5-1,200 yards
- Viewfinder Display: LCD
- Eye Relief: 3.6mm
- Exit Pupil: 17mm
- Battery: CR2 Lithium battery (included)
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.4" x 3"
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- MFG Number: 170638
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips