You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $348.64 Non-Member $366.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $440.79 Non-Member $463.99
- Buyer's Club $306.84 Non-Member $322.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 59810
Left-handed Mossberg® 500 12 Gauge All-purpose Pump Shotgun.
With over 10 million sold and over 50 years in the field, the Mossberg 500 is the most prolific and reliable shotgun in the world. It's a reliable shotgun that won't break the bank, with a smooth, jam-free pump action.
The ported barrel with vent rib reduces recoil for quicker follow-up shots and quick sight acquisition. And it offers customization with accessories like stocks, grips, sights and rails... for making a solid shotgun perfect for you. Mossberg has been making high-quality, affordable firearms since 1919 and the 500 is the bedrock of that legacy.Left-handed Mossberg 500 Shotgun special features:
- Ported barrel provides reduced recoil and quicker second-shot recovery
- Dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth operation
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous top-tang safety
- Compatible with Mossberg accessories, including stocks, grips, sights and rails (not compatible with right-handed accessory barrels)
- Includes Accu-set choke tubes (Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified).
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Matte blued
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Twin bead
- Overall length: 48.5"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips