You May Also Like
- Non-Member $589.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
LaserMax® Guide Rod Laser: Smith & Wesson®... built tough to handle tactically - challenging situations!
Military-grade toughness. Accuracy. Everything you want in a laser, courtesy of LaserMax®! The Guide Rod Series went through a battery of tests in an effort to achieve a level of reliability and rugged construction that can withstand the most heated battles you'll face.
Salt-water corrosion? Not a chance. Extreme temperatures (-15-120°)? Piece of cake. Submersion?These babies were under 66 feet water for two hours and still retained perfect functionality.
It's incredibly impact resistant too, as it handled six-foot drops to concrete from various angles, and still worked perfectly. Not satisfied? LaserMax also ran it over with 20-ton vehicles, dropped it from five stories off the ground, froze it and roasted it in flames.Same result. Here's MORE:
- Installs in minutes... you just field-strip your gun as you normally would for cleaning. Then replace the factory guide rod and take down lever with the Guide Rod Laser sighting system
- Ideal positioning ensures the closest, most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact over all shooting distances. This is important in stressful, real-life situations when the assailant is likely to be moving
- Comes permanently aligned from our factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. And there is no need to re-zero it after changing batteries.
- Pulsing beam is scientifically-proven to be easier to see at distance
- A convenient "on-off" switch is easily activated by right-handed or left-handed shooters, without altering the grip
- This unit is designed for the Full Size Smith & Wesson M&P 9 mm, .40 & .357 calibers.
Unstoppable in ridiculous conditions... order yours ONLINE now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips