You May Also Like
Non-Member $599.99 Buyer's Club $539.99
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Through the blackest night. In the coldest conditions. The powerfully advanced ND - 3® SubzeroTM Laser Designator paints your target UP TO 500 YARDS AWAY !
How? First, take a high-powered adjustable laser beam derived from declassified military technology. Then, add the cold-weather capabilites of a special circuitry system enabling that laser to operate at temps down to 0°F without loss of power. The result is nothing short of amazing. Definitely eye-opening.
For hunting (attached to your scope for long-distance wildlife viewing without causing alarm). Search and rescue (laser beam is visible up to 3 miles away). Or all your outdoor adventures (beam diameter is easily adjusted for a brilliant light source on darkened hiking trails). See your way through the most extreme conditions like never before with the ND-3® SubzeroTM Laser Designator!The ultimate night vision solution:
- Precision machined from high-tech aluminum
- Matte Black anodized finish
- Fully O-ring sealed for dust and water
- Fully multi-coated optical lens system
- Nitrogen charged for anti-fog
- 1" tube adapts to multiple mounting systems
- Rotary optical beam collimator allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity
- 532 nm (green) laser light frequency is the easiest light for the human eye to see
- Amplified coherent light is the most efficient light for long-distance illumination.
- Power supply: 2 CR123A batteries (included). DA Safety Class: 2M Laser Product.
- Includes Weaver® style ring, 1" scope mount with adjustable elevation and windage, tripod mount, pressure switch, cleaning kit and padded case.
Order ONLINE Now!
Smaller and lighter than the ND-3®x50 SubzeroTM, but still packs plenty of intense illumination. Pinpoint targets up to 400 yards away! Dimensions: 10"l. 2 x 1" diam. tube. Weighs 12 ozs. 30 mW output power.
Approx. 10"l. 2 11/ 32 x 1" diam. tube. Approx 14 ozs. 40 mW output power.