You May Also Like
- Non-Member $249.99 Buyer's Club $224.99
- Non-Member $259.99 Buyer's Club $233.99
- Non-Member $699.99 Buyer's Club $629.99
- Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lakeland Mills Tete-a-Tete Porch Swing... a special place for you and someone special!
Built for you and friend! This Lakeland Mills Tete-a-Tete Porch Swing offers a relaxing retreat for two, complete with table for snacks, refreshments or your favorite bookLet's sit down and chat:
- Made of unfinished, naturally rot-resistant northern white cedar
- Can be finished with a quality penetrating oil or left to weather to an attractive silvery-grey
- Custom-contoured seat slats are designed to conform to your body for comfort
- Easy to assemble with common tools
- Designed to hang from existing support beam, tree or 5' A-frame (frame and hanging hardware not included)
- Measures 24"l. x 47"h. x 71"w.
- Weighs approx. 80-lbs.
- Made in USA.
You may find that many or most of the cedar logs in cedar furniture will have cracks. These cracks are called "checks". Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink, causing the wood to split. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty and does not weaken the wood.
A welcoming addition to your home!